May Training Sessions
This Thursday May 1st we have the track at Ilkeston available for Belper Harriers. If you wish to come along and do some track work you will be most welcome. The charge is £1.50 per runner and we will be starting at 7pm.
The following Thursdays :
- May 8th Belper Leisure Centre grass track 6.30pm.
- May 15th Belper Leisure Centre grass track 6.30pm.
- May 22nd Belper Leisure Centre grass track 6.30pm.
- May 29th Ilkeston Track 7pm.
The Tuesday sessions are :
- May 6th Belper Leisure Centre depart 7.30pm.
- May 13th BDL race two from Ilkeston Rugby Club at 7.30pm. (The presentation from the Cross-Country season will take place in the Bar following the race)
- May 20th Summer Special venue still to be arranged.
- May 27th Belper Leisure Centre depart 7.30pm.
The first Summer Special took place last night from Bolehill Wirksworth, organised by Simon Edwards over two different routes followed by food and drink in the Malt Shovel. Thanks to Simon for getting us off the mark with the ‘Specials’. Anyone interested in arranging a Special drop Geoff Stone an email, as dates are still available.
Finally as some of you already know, over the Easter period, Dan Clark fell in an accident breaking his left leg. Dan was with Rachel and the family up in Yorkshire when this happened and was hospitalised for a few days in Harrogate. Dan is now back home and I am sure you will all join with me in wishing Dan a speedy recovery and back to full fitness.