7th July 2018
A scenic mostly offroad 5km 4-stage relay race along the footpaths of Derbyshire’s River Derwent in the World Heritage town of Belper, surrounded by beautiful countryside, hosted by Belper Harriers from the Belper Rugby Club, DE56 1UU.
This is a very popular local event regularly attracting 60-80 teams from far and wide – that’s quite a lot of runners which is why there’s a lovely atmosphere on the day.
Entries welcome from local community and corporate teams as well as running clubs.
- Fun Run: 1:30pm
- Relays: 2:30pm
- WI cake stall
- Tea & Coffee
- Licensed bar
- Prizes for multiple categories
- Ample free parking
- Changing and showering facilities
- Raising money for local charities
- Parking for the event is at Babington Hospital, NOT THE RUGBY CLUB
- Lower age limit = 13
- No runner shall run more than one leg for a team
- Runners may run legs for more than one team
- Mixed teams shall not contain more than two men
- All members of a work/business team must work in the same establishment
- Teams to be declared and race numbers issued on the day
- Limit of 100 teams
- Online Entry Form below with payment via Paypal:
- Postal Entry Form can be downloaded here: drr-2018-entry-form
- £20 per team (+£1 paypal fee) early bird rate (up to 31st May)
- £24 per team (+£1 paypal fee) entry in advance
- £28 per team entry on the day
The Course, Start/Finish & Car Parking
Note: Car parking is at Babington Hospital.